Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Fever Sample Sale

Spring Cleaning - Tre Bella Style As my dad will agree I rarely get the itch to clean, but occasionally it happens and when I do, I like to do major cleaning - with a touch of remodeling. When I was a kid and the crazy urge took over my mom would find me in the room moving everything to a new location.

As I look around Tre Bella Bridal, I can feel the urge to do major spring cleaning. I have the new vision of where everything needs to go, but to move everything were I want it I need to sell some our sample gowns.


So Friday, April 22nd from 10am - 7pm we will be having a Special Spring Fever Sample Sale!
On this one day, our sample gowns will reduced even lower. All Melissa Sweet, Priscilla of Boston, Manuel Mota, Angel Sanchez and Lela Rose sample sale gowns will be priced between $500 and $1,000!!!

Until next time,

Kate

No comments: