Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wedding Ideas!

One of my favorite things to do is look at wedding ideas online. As I was exploring tonight for wedding ideas, I found myself obsessing over Zsa Zsa Bellagio. After pinning about 10 different things from their site, I thought this would be perfect for this week's wedding idea blog.

I loved how Zsa Zsa Bellagio used mixed images from everyday life to fashion trends and wedding-inspired photoshoots. It got me thinking about how you could pick your favorite things from both of your lives and incorporate them into your big day! What would you pull from your life into your wedding??

For example: If this was your home, a forest inspired wedding could be perfect for you. Place ferns in with the centerpieces and use a wooded cake stand.


Or another example: If you love a particular store, think about getting your favors from that store or seeing if you can “go local” and register for a couple items there!


- Kate.

No comments: