Sunday, February 10, 2013

Margo!

[Our new blogger and wonderful employee/friend - Margo!]

I want to introduce myself. My name is Margo Black and I am lucky enough to have the privilege of working with the 3 sisters of Tre Bella- Becky, Rachael and Kate. I am so lucky to get to work with such fun girls who are so talented in their field of work!


I work with the girls mainly at the flower shop of Tre Bella. I help prep flowers and do set ups for all the various weddings and events. I also help Kate at Tre Bella Bridal by helping girls find their dream dresses. All the different aspects of my job are so much fun!

I moved to the area just over a year ago to be with my husband following our wedding in Chicago. My husband Tyler works as a resident at Duke. I grew up in a suburb just outside of Chicago but ventured down south for college and have never looked back. I attended Auburn University and graduated with a degree in early childhood education. Once I graduated I moved to Birmingham, AL. I taught there for a few years and then started working for a wedding planner. When I moved to Durham, I knew I wanted to stay in the wedding industry and I was lucky enough to get recommended to Tre Bella through a friend volunteering for their amazing yearly event Alter Ego! Check out info on this years event here http://www.trebellabridal.com/altarego.html. After I volunteered for the event I was excited to get the opportunity to work for Tre Bella on a daily basis. I am so thankful each and everyday for my always eventful and exciting job!

In my free time away from work I enjoy any and all outdoor activities, cooking, crafting and reading. My favorite place to be is on the beach or home in Chicago visiting with my family and friends who are still there! I love all holidays and am always up any excuse to celebrate and plan a special event. Luckily, daily life at Tre Bella entails planning for specials days ranging from weddings to big company get togethers and everything in between.

I am excited to be able to share things from my point of view here on the blog :)

1 comment:

*Lindsey* said...

Can't wait to hear more about your latest and greatest! Looks like fun.