Saturday, May 18, 2013

Our Bella Bride Anne!

Sometimes after working with a bride, I get an image in my mind of what their wedding is going to look like. It is always exciting after the wedding is over to see the pictures to see how close I was with my mental picture. With Anne, her pictures outshine any image I had in mind! I knew she looked great in the gown, but when it came all together with the accessories – it was stunning. Anne went with the Willow gown from Jenny Packham. The soft tulle skirt mixed with the amazing detailed beading work nothing short of spectacular. Then we paired with a Jenny Packham headpiece and a bracelet – all working together create a soft dreamy vintage look. Take a peek at the pictures below and you will see what I mean.







Thank you to Critsey Row from Charlotte for these images!

-Kate.

No comments: