Friday, December 17, 2010

Sample Sale Saturday the 18th!

We stepped off the plane yesterday to an ice cold winter reception. Luckily for me, I love winter wonderlands! A perfect day to curl up on the couch and plot the weekend ahead. After a quick look at weather.com, I knew the cold weather would continue. Contemplating the Tre Bella Sample Sale this weekend got me thinking, what besides a great deal, would get me out of the house?

Well, what about going somewhere that reminds you of going home for the holidays? You know - a fire roaring in the fireplace, holiday music playing, cookies? Plus the chance to try on wedding gowns and get amazing deals…. A little cold weather won’t keep me away!

The sale will start Saturday December 18th at 10am and will end Sunday December 19th at 5pm. These great deals will only be valid this weekend. (There are no appointments necessary for this sale only. Hours are Saturday 10am – 5pm and Sunday Noon – 5pm.)

No comments: