Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Arrives.

Spring is definitely here and I couldn't be happier that it has showed up! Its arrival was late and I was anxiously awaiting it so I am going to let the pollen that has come with it slide :) Along with the warm weather some of my very favorite flowers have popped back into the shop. They were all missed very much over winter and it is so exciting for them to be back.

The following are a few of my favorites:

Peonies

Ranunculus

Fancy Frills

We love to see them all alone but then it really is the most fun arranging these flowers into pretty arrangements. Check out this beautiful arrangement from a spring wedding last week at the always beautiful Carolina Inn. It was the most perfect day and perfect ceremony in their sweet courtyard followed by a reception there as well. We love the pop of pinks, pretty aisle markers, lanterns and all around beautiful setting!


HAPPY SPRING!

- Margo

No comments: