Monday, April 22, 2013

The Biltmore!

This past weekend I was lucky enough to travel to the Biltmore with my husband. We met up with his parents and his older brother and wife. It was a wonderful time and full of lots of inspiration. If you have not yet made it to the Biltmore for a tour, I can not recommend it enough. I went this past November for my first time and was equally as excited about my second trip back and enjoyed it just as much.

The house tour is fascinating and the stories of the Vanderbilts are very interesting, but I think its the grounds of the home that are my absolute favorite. The gardens are stunning this time of year. The spring garden has so many wonderful things blooming, including Rosebud trees, Dogwoods, Azaleas, Forsythia and Tulips just to name a few. The Tulips are my absolute favorite. Tulips are very popular among many of our brides this year and I couldn't be happier to see them around more often. Here are a few pictures of me and my husband Tyler in the stunning Spring Garden.





I am amazed by the entire grounds of the Biltmore and how beautiful they are kept! It was a wonderful weekend, and I am excited to jump back into work now with some great inspiration from my beautiful trip. We are so excited about all the upcoming weddings we have during this wonderful time of the year!

- Margo.

1 comment: