Sunday, July 7, 2013

Our Bella Bride Whitney.

Whitney was planning a wonderful wedding in Baltimore and came looking for gowns at our store with her family. Her dream gown ended up being the Modern Trousseau Lane Gown. This beautiful gown is a great twist on the ruched design that is so popular. With the delicate ruffled design at the bodice and the pick-ups along the skirt’s bottom add the special touch that made this gown the “one” for Whitney! We added a great belt to the natural waist for a touch of wow! Whitney looked amazing for her Baltimore wedding! Thank you for coming in Whitney – it was great working with you! Also, a big “thank you” to Artful Photography for the beautiful photos of her wedding.







 
- Kate.

1 comment:

tisha said...

Wow, this gown is so pretty, I loved it. My gown is something different and its color is pink, I have designed it myself for my wedding which is at one of best Austin Wedding venues. I am very excited for my marriage.