Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wedding of the Week!

Here is Part 2 of last week's featured wedding blog entry. More beautiful images from Tara at Tara Parker Photography. As a recap this is a May wedding at the fantastic Proximity Hotel in Greensboro. The flowers were tulips (fringed, double, parrot), astible, sweetpeas, roses, dusty miller, and coral charm peonies - to create a romantic, textured, and elegant garden style.

Click on all the images below to see all the details.






















Thank you to Tara Parker Photography for these stunning images!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
San Antonio Wedding Show

tisha said...

There are many sites which allow you to do a quick comparison of Banquet Halls and their costing. I did it at eventup when I had to look for venues for my friend’s wedding. I must admit that I was really impressed.