Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Life At Four.

Saturday was Emily’s 4th birthday! (For those of you who are new to our blog, Emily is Becky’s youngest daughter.) It was a very exciting weekend – there was the family birthday dinner on Saturday followed by the kids’ party on Sunday. Thinking about the weekend, I was trying to remember what life was like when I was four…


Here is what I can remember: I wanted to be a vet. I loved to play dress up. I spent every day with my sisters. I wanted to be really tall. I loved having tea parties with my mom. My biggest accomplishment was leading my class around the gym walking backwards.

Huh. I still love to play dress up, spend every day with my sisters, love having tea parties with my mom and want to be really tall. While I didn’t end up being a vet and my biggest accomplishment has changed – life is just as good as when I was four.

Until next time,

Kate