Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Prince Charming.

I’m a sucker for a good romance story and I have learned from all of the countless romances I’ve read that you never know when or where you’ll find Prince Charming. Because of my love, of well, love I have to ask all of my brides how they met their Prince and how he asked the “big question.” There are some stories that are more romantic than others, some that are sweeter and some that are funnier – but all are unique. The look of each bride's face as she recounts her story is the best part. That look is full of happiness and hopefulness for the future.


As you can see by my picture, Becky, Rachael and I recently found our Prince Charming – the real one no less! It was a magical evening at Disney. Ella and Emily were so excited about meeting Cinderella that we didn’t even think about the chance of meeting Prince Charming. The trumpets sounded and out he came. Clearly we are beside ourselves!

I would love to hear about your story and if you have a picture – post that too!!

Until next time,

Kate

No comments: