Monday, June 3, 2013

Bouquet Highlights!

Hope everyone is loving the fact that summer is here as much as I am! Wedding season is very much in full swing and we at Tre Bella could not be more excited about it. It is so great to see our shop get filled with all different assortments of flowers all week and then watch them all come together. The weekends when our weddings and events all come together are so much fun!

I want to highlight some of the amazing bouquets we had this weekend. Each one of them was so unique and beautiful in their own way. I'll share a few and let you pick which one inspires you the most or is just your favorite. I really don't think I would be able to pick among all these beauties!

#1 This beautiful bridesmaid bouquet is full of so many wonderful colors! The bright pinks and purples just make me smile. I am a big fan of any bouquet with peonies.


#2 This bride's bouquet was such a beautiful one this week! The second we got the amazingly beautiful yellow peonies I knew it was going to be pretty. It has so many little subtle but special touches with the lambs ear, billy balls and sprigs of blue delphinium!



#3 This bridesmaid's bouquet may be my favorite :) I am always a big fan of the simple all white, plus it includes most of my favorites - ranunculus, hydrangeas and hypericum berries. The icing on the cake was the stems of these were wrapped in grey velvet ribbon. PERFECTION!


#4 I love this bride's bouquet because it is so soft and sweet. It is stunningly beautiful without having to be too dramatic. What a beautiful bouquet this was!


#5 The first picture is a bride's bouquet and the second is a bridesmaid's bouquet for the same wedding. They were both stunning and such a beautiful fit for the wedding they went with on Sunday. My favorite touch to the classic and beautiful combination was the Queen Anne's lace. It is such a beauty paired with the light shades of tulips and roses in this bouquet!



Hope you enjoy the beauty of them all as much as we do! I might be bias but I think its hard for flowers this pretty to not make you smile :)

-Margo.

No comments: