Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Recently.

I want to share a few pictures from some pretty special weddings that have happened recently! They are both full of beautiful colors! The first is a wedding from The Duke Gardens one of my very favorite wedding venues! The flowers were beautiful and with the natural amazing scenery that there is at the gardens it was a wonderful wedding!


I loved the tall arrangements and they sure did pop on the bright raspberry linens!


The cocktail tables had stunning arrangements that were small but so beautiful!


I loved this collection and I can't wait to see what it looked like from the professional pictures with the candle lighting added to the tables!


Beautiful Sarah Duke Gardens

This past weekend we had a beautiful wedding reception at the Cotton Room. I loved how elegant and pretty Cotton Room looked this past Saturday night!


Breathtaking! All the colors were so beautiful together!


The bright bridesmaid bouquets were such an awesome pop against the chic white lounge furniture!


Wonderful lighting hitting the tall arrangements


Loved these pedestal arrangements with the hydrangea leafs against the bright hues of the flowers!


Shot of part of the room


Perfect sweet and simple sweethearts table!

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! I'm not sure how you couldn't love what these two brides and family picked out for the wonderful celebrations!

-Margo.

No comments: