Sunday, June 9, 2013

Modern Trousseau Trunk Show!!

I am so excited!! We are having our Modern Trousseau Trunk Show next weekend! Now I might be a little biased as I got my own wedding gown from Modern Trousseau, but I think their designer Callie Tein is terrific! Her gowns are a sweet blend of Southern charm and modern design. The team is amazing to work with and you can add your own touches to make the gown yours! Oh and don’t forget the fact that they monogram the gown for you!!

At our upcoming Designer Days, you will have the chance to find the Modern Trousseau gown of your dreams! Join us June 14th, 15th and 16th to see this amazing collection at Tre Bella Bridal. Limited appointments are left, so call today to schedule yours.




Modern Trousseau Trunk Show
June 14th, 15th and 16th
Tre Bella Bridal
By Appointment Only
919.323.7167
info@trebellabridal.com
610 W Main St, Durham NC

-Kate.

No comments: